BE SURE TO CHECK THE DAILY UPDATE PAGE!

BE SURE TO CHECK THE DAILY UPDATE PAGE EVERY TIME YOU CHECK IN! WE WILL UPDATE PRACTICALLY EVERY DAY WITH AT LEAST ONE R, X, OR XXX PIC OR VID OR ANIMATED GIF, SOMETIMES MORE THAN JUST ONE! THE LINK IS BELOW OR ON THE RIGHT SIDE BAR.

Hello! My name is Marti (or Martiddds as I'm known in the mature erotic model world) and I am a 60 year old granny with natural mature 36DDD big tits. I am very active sexually and thoroughly enjoy posing nude before the camera. I wanted to share my nude and semi-nude pics and vids with you and also my sexploits. And, guess what, my daughter is also my lover and she has her own page here. So, if you like the older ladies with big boobs and a huge sex drive, then hold on - Over 60 Big Tits blog is for YOU!


My Virtual Gangbang - Please Submit Your Tributes!

I haven't emphasized my Virtual Gangbang page in a long time, but I miss all the tributes I used to receive - they are my favorite things to masturbate to. So please visit my Virtual Gangbang page (see link on side bar or use this link: http://over60bigtits.blogspot.com/p/martis-virtual-gangbang-pics-and-vids.html) for how to submit. All it takes is a picture or vid of your hard cock or your cum in front of a picture or vid of me. I will post it, write a hot reply to the post, and will email you a link with hundreds of pictures of me! Simple as that. I need more of these to stroke my clit and suck my nipples to, so please, send me your cock!!!!! (PS, don't forget the disclaimer that you are 18 or over and that you give me permission to post you submission. It's easy!)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Milk! A Chance Meeting at a Grocery Store

You never know what might happen!

Saturday afternoon after the Fuckathon, I took a nice long nap.  About 3 pm I left the house to go to the grocery store while Daniel worked in the yard (it's spring in Florida).  We were planning a nice home-cooked meal together for the evening.  I was pretty much done with the shopping finishing up in the dairy aisle with some milk (see later in this post), cheese, and eggs, when someone called my name.  I turned around to see a mountain of a man whom I remembered from the super gangbang the previous Saturday.  I remembered him because he is definitely the biggest member at WFMC - and I'm not talking about his member.  He is a very, very big man.  I would guess 6' 5" and close to 300 pounds, some weight in muscle, but a good bit in, umm, not muscle.  The other reason I remembered him is that he took more time playing with my boobs than most in such a harried GB situation.  I recalled him having huge hands which could cup my boobs better than my G cup bras.  He had bushy brown hair and a thick but well cared for beard and was, I'm guessing, mid to late 30's.  I'm going to call him Olaf because it sounds like a good name for such a big man (my pardons to any reader with that name who is slim).

I'm sure I've written this here somewhere, but I'll write it again.  I only wear bras when I have to.  The weight of my breasts when in a bra puts pressure on my neck and shoulders and makes them ache.  So, here I was at the store with no bra, but my boobs were covered by a zip up sleeveless sweater.  It seems strange now but it was the first time I had met a WFMC member out in public like that, well, except for seeing Marcus and Doc around the neighborhood when I walked Target (my dog).  Anyway, Olaf asked if I remembered him.  "Of course I do," I said, "I remember you were very good with these," I added looking down at my chest.  His eyes were still on my hidden breasts when I looked back at him.  "Very, VERY good," I added and, making sure no one else was watching, I unzipped my sweater.  It doesn't take much for my nipples to become erect so they were on cue: even the little Montgomery glands around my areolas could be seen through the tight fabric of my T-shirt.  His eyes grew huge and a lovely, warm smile filled the opening between his beard and mustache.  "Best I ever saw," he said.  "Can't wait for another chance," he said.  I asked him what he was up to today as I covered my tits when an elderly couple turned onto our aisle.  "I'm  just going home to watch some basketball," he said then added, "alone."

I still think about those first nights of extramarital sex I had with Tim way back in November when the only sexual body parts exposed were my tits.  God, those times were so erotic and stimulating and I missed them, though I wouldn't trade how far my sex life had come since then for almost anything.  I had certainly moved on.  But, maybe, here was a man who could bring it back, if only for a little while.  "Well, I'm done shopping," I said putting the cheese into my cart.  The old couple had turned away so I pulled aside the left half of my sweater to again let him see the outline of my hard nipple.  How I loved the way he looked at it.  Any doubt in my mind evaporated.  I wanted that look again, badly.  He had a disppointed look on his face which I immediately turned around.  "And if you promise not to turn on the TV I can promise you a couple of hours of not being alone - and all of these you want," I added pulling back the right side of the sweater as well.  "I'll throw the TV in the trash if you want," he said, that huge smile returning.  "And I only live a few blocks from here."  "Good," I added.  "Just let me call Daniel and, as long as it's OK with him, I will follow you."  I did call Daniel once in my car: he was OK with it as long as I told him who it was, exactly where he lived, that I would tell him in great detail what happened (like I used to do with Tim and Harry), and that I would be home in time so the two of us could still have our nice, romantic dinner.  All agreed, I arrived at Olaf's small house which he shared with two cats.

When we got to Olaf's house he put my groceries that needed refrigerating in his fridge as I took of my sweater.  "Well?" I said as he turned around, me making sure my nipples were pushing against the T-shirt.  Instead of a huge hungry smile, I saw anxiousness, even a bit of shyness.  "Well?" I asked again, a little more comfortingly.  "Do you do fantasies?" he wanted to know.  I told him of course I did - depending on the fantasy - and that I was lucky to be living mine now with all the sex partners.  He blushed, with even a bit of sweat on his brow and a trembling in his hands.  "It's kinda embarrassing," he admitted.  I put reached up and touched the side of his neck in encouragement.  "I . . ." he stammered.  I wasn't sure if he was afraid I would laugh or was afraid I would say "no" more, but I suspected the latter.  "I want to be, to be suckled," he finally admitted.

"You mean like a baby?" I asked.  He nodded hopefully.  I kissed his cheek then smiled at him.  "Where, when, and for how long?" I asked.  "I've got at least a couple of hours," I added smiling.  He took my hand and led me back to the living room and to his couch.  I noticed that the cats each claimed a chair as their thrones and they watched us indifferently.  "If you'll sit there," he said pointing to the right end of the couch, "and take a tit out."  I started to take my shirt off, but he stopped me.  "No, just one," he said.  "Can I take my jeans off?" I asked.  "I'll leave the panties on, if you like."  He wanted the panties on, so that's how I was when a sat down.  Lifting my shirt over a boob just wouldn't do for my enjoyment, so I asked him for some scissors and cut a long slit in the front of the shirt so I could pull it one side or the other to let a tit out.  As I did this, he stripped completely and his dick, a nice-sized, attractive one was solid hard.  He laid his huge body down face-up on the couch with his head in my lap.  I pulled the cut of the T-shirt aside to completely expose my left breast.  Between the size of his head and the low hang of my big breast, he didn't have to lift his head very high to gently take my nipple in his mouth.  I cradled his head in my left arm and fulfilled his fantasy.

For a long time he just sucked my nipple with his eyes closed and his dick very hard, dribbles of precum often falling from its tip.  It felt wonderfully amazing, this huge man who could crush my shoulders with his grip had become a baby over his desire for my nipples and tits.  Occasionally he would take it in his huge hand to feel its weight and its reality then would gently suck more as I ran my hand through his hair.

This whole scenario may sound strange or somewhat childish to some of you guys, but it was extremely erotic.  The mingling of some deep maternal instinct with the huge pleasure my nipple felt and the intensity of my sexual arousal was powerful.  My pussy became drenched and I longed for him to eat it.  But there was no way I was going to interrupt him - or interrupt the unusual pleasures he was arousing in me.  I was moaning, louder and louder but trying not to squirm lest my nipple fall from his mouth's embrace.  Watching him at my breast, seeing his dripping hardon, feeling the arousals flashing through my body was an amazing experience I didn't want to stop.

I came, as quietly as I could with little more than a long sigh and a relaxation of my legs.  I told him I had cum, but I told him not to stop.  God, it was glorious.  I came a second time.  I probably had not cum more than a dozen times in my whole life just through nipple stimulation and now, in about an hour of him at my tit, I had cum twice.  Finally, my left nipple was getting too sore and I wanted him to take the right one, but when I looked down at it as I began to pull away the shirt to uncover it -

THE FABRIC JUST ABOVE MY NIPPLE WAS WET!!!!!!!  Was I lactating?  If only just a little?  I mean, I had heard that excess nipple stimulation can cause it in non-pregnant women, but it had never happened to me.  Then, again, my nipples had never been treated like this and in this kind and gentle yet intense way.  Tim had given my breasts more than they ever had before, but Tim was a BREAST man, Olaf was a NIPPLE man.  It made a difference.  I love showing off my breasts and having men ogle and go for them.  I am proud of them.  But this was deeper, not as sexy, but more erotic.

"Take the other one, baby," I said pulling my left tit from his mouth.  "And look what it's doing for you!"  When I pulled back the fabric, little tiny specks of milk (or whatever it was for it was white) were evident.  His eyes grew wide, as did mine.  The specks grew as we watched and formed a droplet.  "My God!" he whispered and started to take it in his mouth.  "Not yet," I whisered.  "Let's watch.  You can blow on my nipple and lightly squeeze my breast - I want to see what it will do."  Together we watched my hard nipple as my chest rose and fell with deep-breath delight.  The first drop fell and I caught it on my finger and offered it to Olaf.  A second drop came and slowly a third.  The shirt over my left nipple was wet now, too.  "Work my tit with your big hands, baby," I said sticking my wet right nipple as far out as I could.  "Squeeze it gently, but firmly.  You can lick the results away."  I loved the feel of those huge hands kneading my big soft breast, pressing the flesh from my chest toward my nipple.  The drops were forming quicker; at first it was maybe one a minute, now it was more like one every fifteen seconds.  The area over my left areola was now wet.  "Rip this shirt off me," I asked him.  "Milk them both!"  His strong hands tore the T-shirt asunder and both my tits hung out, their nipples white.

I leaned back and he knelt in front of me, both of us surprised and giddy over what the afternoon had brought.  Drops were now forming every four or five seconds.  He was literally milking my big natural boobs!  I was squirming, I was cumming again.  I felt like a complete woman, like my ovaries were back inside of me and I was fertile and full.  He squeezed and kneaded.  When he squeezed once tightly around my areola, a small jet of milk jumped out.  He put his mouth close and squeezed like that and was rewarded with another small squirt.  He came all over the front of his couch (thank goodness it was leather), though I barely noticed except for his moans.  He continued working my boobs and areola and I began to squirt more regularly, if not with as much force or volume as I would have wished or as I had done when I was indeed pregnant.

What an amazing high it was to see my breasts doing that again, after all these years.  I pulled at my panties and he helped me take then to my knees, neither one of us wanting him to completely stop what he was doing, but my pussy was drowning.  I think I came 7 or 8 times with him that afternoon and he came a second time.  My breasts continued to squirt and drip for over an hour.  I was drenched in it.  He was drenched in it.  The couch was drenched in it and his cum and in my pussy juices.

The disappointed when I felt them dry up was huge, but the afternoon had been incredible.  I kissed Olaf deeply with all the thanks I could muster - which he returned - and hurried home, later than I had planned to be.

I'll give Daniel's reaction in a post tomorrow.  For now, I'll just end by saying we called Doc to make sure nothing was wrong with me.  He called it galactorrhea and said it was rarely anything serious and that it can happen with extreme nipple stimulation.  Plus, being 60, I do take a small regiment of daily medications and a couple of them can cause that as a side effect.  Perhaps it was the combination plus the maternal feelings I built during the suckling added up to my breasts's response.  He did suggest I get my pituatary and thyroid checked, just in case, and was happy that I recently had a clear mammogram.

Lastly, I told him to offer $250 to any guy who could make me do that again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be at your nipples making you squirt milk all night long!

    ReplyDelete